Qualifications & Position Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in working in an administrative environment and/or administrative role.
- Ability to work independently and to implement and/or create, efficient processes and procedures to manage office document organization.
- Excellent, articulate communication skills, both written and oral, including phone and presentation skills.
- High level of organization.
- Detail-oriented, strong grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- High competency level on computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Professional, neat, and conscientious personal appearance and conduct within and outside the office while conducting company business, using discretion and confidentiality.
- Must have reliable personal transportation.
- Must be drug-free.
- Must be reliable and self-motivated, possess excellent communication, written and verbal.
- Must be able to maintain consistent organization.
To apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Description: WHYY 90.9 is looking for a dynamic on-air talent. This host will have a keen awareness of what information is of interest to listeners of Philadelphia, its suburban communities, South Jersey, and Delaware – from news and what stories have the region buzzing to lifestyle, trends, and entertainment. The ideal candidate must have a passion for current events, and ability to connect with diverse audiences and be committed to working collaboratively. Must have a deep understanding of how to go beyond the latest news, headlines, and events to plan and craft an entertaining and unique product.
This candidate is not just a newsreader, but a host who can communicate scripted newscasts and ad-libbed items. As an ambassador for WHYY and face of the station, the host will be participating in station and client events/remotes, connect with the community and our listeners, and network within the market. Candidates must have passion, work ethic, and drive. Three to four years of on-air or producing experience is strongly preferred, but not required. If you have a personality, a great sense of humor, are innovative, organized, and motivated to grow, we want to hear from YOU!
Education: Must demonstrate knowledge of journalism equivalent to that of an individual with a college degree in that discipline.
Experience: Three to four years experience as an anchor/ reporter, journalism, or broadcast. On-air experience is necessary.
To Apply visit: https://whyy.org/employment/