NAAAP is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), all-volunteer, Asian American professional organization promoting the career advancement and leadership development of Asian American professionals in all fields through networking, supporting diversity, and community service. As part of a national organization, NAAAP is the largest and fastest growing Asian American professional organization in the U.S. and Canada. Currently, NAAAP Philadelphia has over 400 active members.
- Be a part of a community of business professionals who want to connect, engage, learn, and inspire each other to develop new skill sets.
- Attend curated professional development or career advancement events or workshops for free or at a discounted rate.
- Attend exclusive members-only networking events and meet professionals from various industries with many entrepreneurs and senior executives from Fortune 500 companies.
- Numerous opportunities to volunteer and lend a helping hand to make a difference in the local community.
- NAAAP is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) professional organization. Donations to this organization is tax-deductible under the IRS code.
Come join an award winning inclusive organization!
- 2022 Faces of Philanthropy Award Philadelphia Business Journal
- 2021 Outstanding Nonprofit of the Year – Asian American Chamber of Commerce Greater Philadelphia
- 2021 Honoree Civic 50 Greater Philadelphia
- 2021 Faces of Philanthropy Award Philadelphia Business Journal
- 2020 NAAAP National Chapter of the Year
- 2020 PHL Diversity Nonprofit Business Award of the Year
NAAAP Philadelphia Chapter Recent News
- Congratulations Akshar Awalgaonkar for being chosen The 2023 Energy & Environment Power 100 listNational Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP) Philadelphia congratulates Akshar … Read more
- NAAAP Philadelphia Appoints Akshar Awalgaonkar to Board of DirectorsPHILADELPHIA – June 19, 2023 – The National Association of … Read more
- NAAAP Philadelphia Appoints Perry Cozzone to Board of DirectorsPHILADELPHIA – January 12, 2023 – The National Association of … Read more