NAAAP Philadelphia was founded in 2004.
It is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), all-volunteer, Asian American professional organization promoting the career advancement and leadership development of Asian American professionals in all fields through networking, supporting diversity, and community service. As part of a national organization, NAAAP is the largest and fastest growing Asian American professional organization in the U.S. and Canada. Currently, NAAAP Philadelphia has over 400 active members.
- Cultivate and empower leaders for professional excellence.
- Connect accomplished professionals for mutual success.
- Engage and give back to the community-at-large.
- Inspire leaders to make a meaningful difference in government, education, business, and society.
- Leadership – Develop, inspire, and connect leaders.
- Education – Excel at lifelong learning.
- Accountability – Honor commitments to deliver value.
- Diversity – Embrace a culture of inclusion and innovation
- To build an inclusive community of members that extends beyond Asian American Professionals.
- Expand membership, partners, and sponsors through gathering Philadelphia’s vast communities under the NAAAP umbrella.