Benefits of Partnering with NAAAP
NAAAP Philadelphia creates long-lasting and mutually beneficial partnership with many organizations, large and small throughout Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs of PA, NJ, and DE. NAAAP members are predominately Asian Americans, whose buying power has grown the fastest of all ethnic groups since 2000, reaching $986 billion in 2017, and projected to be $1.3 trillion by 2022, according to a Nielsen Report. By partnering with NAAAP, together we can create custom career development programs for your employees. At the same time, get connected to our members to expand your workforce. According to a McKinsey report, racially and ethnically diverse companies outperform industry norms by 35%.
Elevate Your Brand
- Increase brand awareness, engagement, and sales among Asian and other professional members.
- Introduce your organization’s products and services to our members and friends.
- Develop business-to-business relationships with Asian-owned businesses and other affiliates.
Talent Development & Management
- Partnering with NAAAP as a resource to expand your workforce with diverse professionals.
- Develop Asian leaders within your organization.
- Opportunity to network and recruit NAAAP members, all qualified business professionals.
- Reinforce your company’s reputation as a corporate diversity leader.
- Connect your employees with NAAAP members to learn Employee Resource Group (ERG) best practices.
Community Service & Job Postings
- Educate our members about your organization in the community.
- Encourage your employees to volunteer with NAAAP or support causes that benefit our local communities. View NAAAP Philadelphia’s community impact.
- Sponsors can post available job openings on our website and in our monthly newsletter.
Contact the leadership team about becoming a sponsor firstname.lastname@example.org