- This event has passed.
Life Science Forum & Networking Event
May 10 @ 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm EDT
Global pharmaceutical industry had revenues crossing over $1.4 trillion with estimated growth to $2.4 trillion by 2029 according to Research & Markets. Even through growth, the industry is faced with significant challenges and pressure. CEOs and Executives in the life science industry are making bold changes to their growth strategy as the industry is navigating through many new challenges. Life Science Forum will evaluate industry growth drivers, key market challenges such as global supply chain, manufacturing, and workforce talent.
May is Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month and National Association Asian American Professionals (NAAAP) is hosting various organizations including life science executives to share their insight and best practice to overcome industry challenges.
Life Science Forum will cover:
- Life Science industry and market overview
- Supply chain and manufacturing challenges are redefining value chain to bring more life saving therapies to market quicker
- Demand for high quality talent remain high and industry challenges in retaining talent
- Subarna Malakar, Global Head of Diversity and Inclusion at Sanofi – LINKEDIN
Moderated & Co-Moderated by:
- Min Park, Chief Business Officer at Aton Biotech – A Henlius Company – LINKEDIN
- Peggy Kelly, Principal at Falkbuilt – LINKEDIN
Life Science Forum Speaker & Panelists:
- Nigel Walker, Founder & Life Sciences Investor at That’s Nice – LINKEDIN
- Matt Britz, Chief Operating Officer at AffyImmune Therapeutics – LINKEDIN
- Giannine Cohoon, Senior Vice President of Business Development, Protiviti – Robert Half – LINKEDIN